Do you have some gently used books in excellent condition you wish to donate to the library? Bring them to one of our Book Donation Events!
Upcoming 2023 donation days are:
- Thursday, June 15
- Thursday, July 13
- Thursday, August 17
- 9am - 9pm
Book donation events are also listed on our events calendar here.
Conditions and exceptions apply, see below. Please do not attend if you have been sick or have been in contact with a sick person.
We will accept:
- Current fiction, non-fiction and children's books in good to excellent condition
- Limit of 2 bags/boxes per car.
- Donor must remove boxes from their car and deposit in designated areas.
- If space allows, donors may pull up parallel to the library entrance sidewalk to unload boxes.
- There will be some book carts available for transport.
We will not accept:
- Encyclopedia sets of ANY kind
- Books in poor condition (stained, mildewed, torn or ripped)
- VHS tapes