Is the library open?
- The Rodgers Memorial Library is currently open for materials returns and checkouts:
- Monday, Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9pm - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Sign up for Library eNewsletters for updates.
- To speak directly with the library staff call (603) 866-6030.
How do I get books?
With your Rodgers Library card!
- The Rodgers Library is currently open for browsing and checkout. See hours above.
- You can also get eBooks and eAudiobooks through Overdrive.
- Additionally, you can browse our eNewspapers (outside of the library you will be asked for your library card and PIN) and other eResources.
What if I don't have a library card or my library card is expired?
- If you need a library card and live in Hudson, complete this simple Library Card Application. For anyone living outside Hudson, please complete the same form and include your out-of-town address. There is an annual fee of $50 for non-residents.
- Library cards are available free of charge for anyone who works in the Hudson community (town hall, SAU 81, local business).
- If your library card has expired, visit us in person with a picture ID and proof of residence. If you can't get to the library, then call for a temporary expiration date.
I can't remember my library card PIN. How do I find out what it is?
- The default PIN number for your library card is the last four digits of the phone number on file for your account. If that doesn't work, visit our catalog login page, input your 14-digit library card number beginning with 24510 and click on "Forgot your password?" A reset link will be emailed to the email address we have on file.
- If you still can't get into your account, please visit us in person. We do not give out PINs over the phone. Click here for our hours.
Can I get books or movies from other libraries sent to the Rodgers Memorial Library for me to pick up?
- Yes! There are two ways we can get books from other libraries. They are:
- Through the GMILCS consortium. Simply locate the title in our catalog and click on "Place Request" located to the right of the title on the results page, then log into your account using your library card and PIN. Your book will be delivered to the library within 3-5 business days.
- If no library in our 13-member library consortium does not carry the book, then Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is the way to go. Call the library to place an ILL request, or complete this form. ILL deliveries usually take about 10 business days.
How do I return items? Will I be charged an overdue fee?
- Library materials can be returned through our book drop - located to the right of the front main doors - 24 hours a day, every day.
- For the time being, we have suspended overdue fines. Fees for lost books are still in effect.
- For fine free account holders: fine free accounts have a five item limit. If you have items in quarantine and would like to get more items, we will be overriding the checkout limit at this time.
- Hot titles from the Main Room have been in high demand. Thank you for returning these as soon as possible.
- Any library staff member will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
I need to use a computer. How can I do this?
- Public access computers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- On a first-come first-serve basis, you can use a computer for up to 2 hourw per day.
- Printing costs are 10 cents for black and white, and 25 cents for color copies.
- Masks are not required.
I need wifi. How can I get this?
- You can reserve a Wifi Hotspot. You will be notified when it is available, and then you can pick it up at the library.
- Our free Wifi extends out to library grounds. Access our WiFi from our new picnic tables, or from the comfort of your own car in the parking lot.
- Those who qualify for public assistance can get 60 days of Internet Essentials free from Comcast.
I need tech help. Can someone help me?
- Drop in anytime Tuesdays 2 - 4pm or Thursdays 11am - 1pm for one-on-one tech help.
- If you can't come in the above hours, call the library at 603-866-6030 to arrange an appointment with IT Librarian Vicky Sandin, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a question. Can I talk to someone at the library?
- Call (603) 886-6030 to speak directly with library staff.
- You can also email us anytime or chat during our regular operating hours (see above).
What library programs are still happening?
- To find virtual programs for all ages, visit our Events Calendar.
Sign up for our weekly Library eNewsletters for event updates.