Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. You can even send and read your borrowed ebooks to your Kindle ereader (U.S. only)! It’s free and easy to get started for new users and a streamlined experience for current OverDrive app users. Learn more.
To check out ebooks and audiobooks, you will need:
- Your Rodgers library card, and
- Your Rodgers PIN (Can’t remember your PIN? If you have your Rodgers library card account number, click here to have a PIN reset form emailed to you. Or feel free to visit us for further assistance.)
Once on Libby, you can check out up to three (3) books for a period of 7 OR 14 days, and place holds on up to five (5) items.
If you are reading on an older device or a Fire tablet, want to view our selection of streaming videos, or require the use of a screen reader, you can enjoy our digital collection using the classic OverDrive app. If using a computer, you may also choose to discover titles using our library catalog or our Overdrive digital collection website.
Getting Started & FAQs
- Download the app!
- Introducing Libby video
- What devices are compatible with Libby?
- How is Libby different from the OverDrive app?
- How do I read on my Kindle? (U.S. only)
- Visit Libby Help
Borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video from your library using OverDrive on your Windows 8/8.1/10 device.
To get started, view the video tutorials here.