The Rodgers Library is currently seeking proposals from qualified and experienced vendors to design, engineer, deliver and install/construct a timber/stone pavilion structure with a metal roof to be located on the grounds of the library at 194 Derry Road, Hudson, NH.
Here is the formal Request for Proposal, which includes a project description, contractor requirements, a selection rubric and more.
- Estimated budget available: $60,000 - $80,000.
- Finished interior measurements: 20 ft. wide by 30 ft. long
- Pavilion shall support the use of RML for staging events, small concerts and gatherings.
- Pavilion must be fully ADA (American for Disabilities Act) compliant.
- Deadline for Submission: 5PM, Friday, March 31, 2023.
Please see the complete Request for Proposal here. Vendors will submit their entire RFP and all completed forms/attachments electronically to Library Director Linda Pilla.
(The image above is an interpretation only.)