There are several ways to contact and connect with the Rodgers Library and its staff. We want to hear from you with your questions and comments. Your input improves our services as we continually evolve to meet the current needs of the Hudson community.
- Reference: Call the library at and ask for the Reference Department for help with getting the answer to a factual question or using electronic resources, databases, and self-teaching tools; assistance with research (whether for school, work, or fun); information about Hudson history; ways to find needed services; help with school research assignments, and more.
- Reader's Services:
- Ask for Amy, Kristen or Linda if you want a suggestion for a good read (listen,view) or to find a specific book (DVD or CD).
- Ask for Mark for help using e-readers and digital materials, or information about any material you want to borrow.
- Make a purchase request, request an interlibrary loan, and view our staff directory
- Visit our FAQs page for more information.