Wireless Internet access is freely available at all locations of the Library. The network name is RML Patron WiFi.
You may also use your own Wifi enabled device to access the internet through the library's FREE Wifi network. You can access our FREE Wifi anywhere within 50-75 feet outside of our building. Bring your device and browse in your car, on the stone benches just outside our main entrance, or anywhere on our lovely grounds.
To access the library Wifi from outside our building:
- In your settings, go to "Wi-Fi"
- Select the network "RML Patron WiFi" (If the network doesn't appear, try moving a bit closer to the building).
- You will be directed to an authentication page.
- If not directed to our authentication page, open a browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.) and input the URL rodgerslibrary.org and allow the page to load.
- Click "Continue."
- Click "Done."
- You're in!
Public Access Computers
The library provides a number of public access computers for free use. They may be used up to one hour per day. Time extensions can be given at the discretion of the staff if no one is waiting.
Currently we are offering two computers for reservation use only, and one computer for walk-in, 15-minute express use. Please note the following restrictions when booking a computer:
- Appointments are for one hour a day per person.
- In order to control the number of people in the building, time will not be extended even if the next slot is open.
- Walk-ins are allowed but must finish by the end of the slot.
Printing is available at the following prices:
- Black & white (8 ½ X 11): 10¢ per side
- Black & white (11 x 17): 20¢ per side
- Color (8 ½ X 11): 25¢ per side
- Color (11 X 17): 50¢ per side
You may also print from home using Princh, our wireless printing service. Click here to print with Princh and enter the following code: 102602. To print from a portable device, download the Princh app (for Android and for iOS) and follow the instructions in the app description.
You can pay using credit card, PayPal, or you can pay at the circulation desk with cash when you come to pick up your printing job. Please note: Printing jobs are held in the printing queue for only 24 hours.