In keeping with Governor Sununu’s Thursday, March 26 “stay at home” directive, the Rodgers Library will be closed until further notice. Please note that:
- We have suspended curbside pickup for the time being.
- We are accepting no material returns (books, DVDs, kits, books on CD, magazines, etc.).
- Please keep all library materials until further notice.
- All fines have been waived.
- All book drops are closed, including the book drop at Friend Lumber.
In the days and weeks ahead, our staff will be doing their best to adapt and provide our patrons with virtual services while working from home. We will share our experiences and opinions on various virtual services in periodic newsletters, on Facebook and Twitter.
(You can receive updates on new books, services and more by subscribing to our email newsletter. To subscribe, write to us at email@example.com, include your name and we’ll add you to the newsletter mailing list.)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have during this challenging time.
We thank you for your patience and understanding, and look forward to seeing you again. Stay safe and stay well.
The Trustees and Staff of the Rodgers Memorial Library